office manager – AD23003
office manager – AD23003
Proxygen’s mission is to harness the most innovative, cutting-edge technologies and know-how to redefine the limits of what is druggable. Most drugs are designed to block one specific function of a disease-causing protein. But over 80% of human proteins are not accessible via this approach and are generally considered “undruggable”. At Proxygen, we specialize in a completely different class of drugs, called molecular glue degraders. These have the unprecedented potential to tackle diseases that have thus far been considered “undruggable”.
Originating from one of the most prestigious research institutions in Europe, our irrevocable focus lies on excellence in everything we do. While being proud to be a truly Viennese company, our team comes from almost all regions of the world – with one common goal in mind: pushing the boundaries of what is druggable.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Office manager excited to reach this goal together with us and help grow Proxygen to the next level.
what we are looking for
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Substantial experience in similar roles (previous experience in law firms, consulting firms, C-level interaction in medium to large enterprises are considered a plus)
- Very good proficiency in MS Office with special focus on Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English & German
- Positive attitude, diligence, and professionalism with a team player mentality
- Passion to learn something new and motivated to work in a high-paced environment
- Very good appearance, intercultural competence in social interactions on all levels
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements
what your main responsibilities will be
- Organize and prepare internal and external company events, business trips including travel expense accounting, and any type of client meetings
- Be the first contact point and host for external contacts such as suppliers, vendors, visitors
- Manage office infrastructure, supplies, processes, and tasks
- Assist in invoicing and simple accounting tasks on a regular basis
what we offer
- A broad range of independent responsibilities and the opportunity to sustainably shape the team development at a young biotech company
- Interesting and varied activities with the opportunity to participate and contribute in assignments beyond your daily tasks
- A young, dynamic, and highly international team that regularly gets together for company events and happy hours
- Respectful interaction, communication at eye level
- Convenient connection to Vienna’s public transport via busses and commuter rail (S-Bahn) within walking distance
- New office infrastructure with supermarkets in one of the up-and-coming office hubs of the city
Please submit your application including a letter of motivation and curriculum vitae to email@example.com in one single PDF with reference to the application code “AD23003” in the subject line of your email. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis until the position is filled. The annual gross salary for this position is EUR 40.000 based on a 40-hour work week. Depending on experience and qualification salary can be negotiated.
We do not discriminate against any employee or job applicant because of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age. Applications from all candidates are highly encouraged.
For more information, please visit www.proxygen.com
If none of the open positions seem to be an obvious fit for you, feel free to drop us a line or two. We are always looking for talented, curious and open-minded individuals!
be part of reshaping the
Proxygen uses the most cutting-edge technologies to identify and develop molecular glue degraders. For the first time, we have the tools to create tangible improvements in the treatment of previously untreatable diseases.
for a joint goal
Proxygen brings together scientists from a variety of fields, ranging from chemistry to molecular biology and data science, who share the same goal: to reshape the boundaries of drug development by exploiting the enormous potential of molecular glue degraders.
the best of two worlds
At Proxygen, we adapt each role to the employee’s needs and interests. We adhere to the academic spirit of giving everyone the freedom to develop in their own direction. We support our employees in improving their skills and expertise while providing them with the opportunity to take on more responsibilities when desired.
a leading european science hub
Vienna is home to multiple scientific centers of excellence and is one of Europe’s largest life science hubs. The city’s rapidly growing startup and corporate scene was the birthplace of Proxygen and proofs itself continuously as a source of scientific inspiration. The Austrian capital has topped “the world’s highest quality of living” rankings for the past ten years and was crowned “the world’s greenest city” in 2020. Features that make Vienna such an attractive city include:
housing & reliable &
affordable public transport
An international airport with
non-stop flights to all
major cities in Europe
areas & other green
spaces making up
50% of the urban area
A large variety of cultural
facilities & leisure
activities inside &
outside the city
A young, international
population & very high
penetrance of english as a